Friday, June 7, 2019

Simplistic, lemmings-like browser game from the 90s?

I can't say for sure that this was a flash game, but it was a browser game using whatever we used back in the day. Shockwave, or a java applet, or something. We would have been on Windows 95 when I played this. It could have been as late as 2000 or 2001, as early as 1996 or so. I remember it being a very small play window in the page. It used very simple pixel art, I think there was a green door space, simple wall blocks, maybe gray? I think the main little dudes were blue or black. You were trying to give them a path out. You had a few items you could use, I remember a nail you could drop from the ceiling that would kill them if it landed on them, but I think provided a platform they could climb, and you could blow up the dudes as well. It had a jumbled name, I want to say it was just an unpronounceable string of letters.

Helpful, right? Just wondering if anybody else remembers this and can give me anything further. Or better yet, remembers the name! I'm sure the game isn't playable in modern browsers if I could even find it, but I'm a software engineer, and I'm perfectly willing to fiddle with it if I can find anything at all. Just on a deep dive for a nostalgic game I barely remember :P



Submitted June 07, 2019 at 09:47PM by reyga http://bit.ly/2KwjNGc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...