Sunday, June 2, 2019

Action

u/greeteaforever wrote this comment a long time ago, "Before taking an action you need to determine one thing - are you taking an action because you fear that you'll miss an opportunity or just because it's a natural thing to do? Action taken out of fear of losing something will most likely create more loss."

This really nails it. I can vouch for this.

To avoid making the mistakes I have made, please hear this: do not take action TO GET SOMETHING. Take it because it feels good. It's like an itch you need to scratch. You'll feel something calling you towards it, it'll be a nagging feeling, it'll be completely irrational. You gotta listen to your gut feeling, not your rational mind. You gotta listen to the artist in you, not the art critic. Take the action even if your rational mind finds it really strange or useless and wants to discard the idea.

If you ever feel like you're compromising or are betraying yourself in doing/not doing sth, that is God telling you you're in the wrong place, you gotta move. If it feels bad, in your gut, don't tolerate it. Take the action you're feeling compelled to take. Also don't purposefully not take action just because you've read you must take no action. That is the rational mind trying to get a word in. Manifesting is not a rational thing. Follow your weird ideas, take the actions that excite you, that you feel good and confident and peaceful about.

I took the wrong action tonight. I listened to my lacking, rational mind and it was a big failure as God had something incredible in store for me if I had taken the action I truly WANTED to take. Really angers me, but there's nothing I can do about it now. I'll revise the day.



Submitted June 03, 2019 at 05:03AM by yummmbrownies http://bit.ly/2QBFgOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...