Sunday, January 27, 2019

Is this me or this just an excuse to CONSUME (story)

Monday, October 29, 2018

4:30 PM – 5:00 PM

FARTS (CAN Augm 8:20) HERE NOW ALL OTHER DATES FALSE TILL NOW IS THE NOW NOW but a lil later since acid is still keepingme up

BIGGEREREASt tIME LOOPPS

walked past my room at 2:04, asks another do you have any work today, other person no, its 2 in the morning (with girls with wierd voices)

2:17 Ben has been freestyling for over 2 minutes straight but yelling and everyone on the floor can hear it. he sounds drunk. talking to someone rapped a lot alot thought i went crazy or sound trips but his music is still too loud by 2:22 hear people talking and walking outside my room makes me kinda feel like Levi before his coke, 2-CB binge beeing real paranoid and shit (connor) think im going crazzzyz. Creme. bubuly, more... CONSUME!!! Wheee zop do SLIGHSHO(OOOOOOO)T! Something to crazy to happen happens and makes you think youve fone crazy.

Some one across the hall plugged there music into my speakers i can hear it- its Ben’s, still think im going crazy. Ben is trying ot make me crazzzzyyyyyy. <<COMSUME!!! <<

thinking your crazy sure make you unsure of your reality.

CAN-MUShrooM

Chrinical drug use in college. (SECOND SEMESTER BEGGING) 10 TABS OF ACID, .7g OF 2CB (Levi DID ALL OF IT) i hELPED. 8*&@(*37 i WASNT THERE ^^^^ HAHAHAHAHAHA!$@#R some distillate and some MDMA and some etizolam (all tested with Kits of course, go go go harm reduction)* CAN is great music to go crazy to, Still getting great visuals on the album cover. MUsic is amazing So much SO GOOD. *Q#$(*U(*#@$*( BIGGEST TIME LOOP TO THIS VERY DATE*^%^$^

AFTER AFTER : cool punk girl i hooked up with posted picture of party at internatinal house caption - is this real? is ti? wierd connection. we watched requium for a dream togethar (her idea)

(*()*)(*O ODD POSt INTERVAL) WIERD Elliot and Jack thing in their ROOM TO MONKEY FOOT THING()#)(#@ WIERD FEeLS LIKE I HAVE A SPLInter iN MY toEL NAIL, my foot(s) usually hurts while on acid but this is a more accute and less dull than usual (in the nail and like a splinter) will check to see if still hurts int he morning. and not high on acid)

hear door slam,

remember seeing Annie in the hallway the girl who hooked up with me 1 week of college through tinder. she is so hot. we had sex once and it went pretty well we where into each ther and did again but she was on her period but we made out a bunch on a couple of benches. it was magical, i wanted to date her, it seemed so simple less crazy than i thought college would allow me. she was into me, I felt exilerated. we hung out for a couple days and then she went back to home it got wierd after that i tld her she was being wierd while on acid, this was when my first deepweb shipment arrived with acid i took 50ug+ 100ug with Xander and Luke she saw police come to my dorm buidling and thought i was getting arrested (asked if i was ok) and i said i was fine asked her WYA . its so odd its like Annie wsa a simple college like of work, love, care, something beutiful. but the moment that i see her while walking to my room with drugs and she askes me what it is and i say drugs she says im crazy and that’s when I know its over((<<TIMELOOP>>)))... where has my roommate been he just came back right when i thought about it EXACTLY. wierd crazzy ramblings to romate "he says can i leave the light on" i say sure". me and Annie... such a hot guy asking the girl who thinks im hot "why dont you liek me (how he said it) Crazy check does CAN - Oh yeah 2:49ish have a aisin twainging soung istrament? ((<<TIMELOOP>>)) I tore my boxers running to eager down the railings ***WEIRD ROOmate thinG**** just ripped them some more. makes my butt look cute when seen in the ripped hole from the underwear though with the vertical rip on right hip side. ***WEIRD ROOmate thinG****>>been near one hour (no it hasnt i looked at time it was now and the (distance) time in the can song i listed above and thought i went crazy for real. but it wasnt the time i wronte down it was a place in the song. but roomate was gone for a while (20m+ and left the light on (crazy:>-> thought he ledt light on to fuck with me, he as been passive aggrassive at times over the oddest things <>. (do you ever think that we all just bully eachother all the loe and kindness and hatred has just been bullying, no thats stupid just weird power stuff)) DUH)))) <> he problably took a big poop since he came back with his toothrbrush but its been 20 min. ^&^&^ HE back Again wAteR waTer COMSUME CONSUME^&^&^& Why is he always so self counscsious of being in his underwear even though i was a late bloomer and i didnt think much of my body he looks at my confidence like a sex thing and it kinda is since sexual affermation has helped with me feeling ok with my body, (he's self conscoius and i am aswell but he doesnt know it. Its fine>AS{DO CREME POP SODA POP good,,, AMBROSIA COM+SUME

look I did a weird thing

With quinten tarrintino his movies are always a big set up to somthing (jackie brown, inglorious bastards, hateul *)

Idea- MAKE IDS alled burners permits, since if we get cought smoking it can be like “sorry officers but we have PERMISION TO BURN”.

TTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMEEEEEEELO00000OPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPP

(OF THE BIGGEST KIND)

rOOMATE IS STILL ASLEEP I DIDNT SMOKE WEED ALL DAY WHILE TODAY WAS THE DAY THAT I VE PROB SEEN THE MOST WEED AROUND ME THEY SMOKED 7 BACKWOODS ONE OF THEM WAS TWO BACKWOODS PUT TOGETHAR WIDTH WIZE LIKE IT LOOKED LIKE A WEED ICECREAM CONE, ELLIOT ROLLS BACKWOODS LIKE ITS ART ITS LIKE HOW HE HANDLES HIS HAMPSTERS. they went to go smoke it with LILLY but i was two high since i took 225mg of DXM on top of 250 ug lsd (6 hours appart) but i was so high BIGGEREREASt tIME LOOPPS FARTS (CAN Augm 8:20) 3:50 AM HERE NOW.

JACKIE BROWN 2:17:15- playin out if i where police officer (but sad sinc e i die at end but now happy since i give the chance of that not happening in my head before in htat situation every other outcome wsa death.

Good night.



Submitted January 28, 2019 at 07:11AM by juulprince37 http://bit.ly/2sTil6B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...