Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Entitled Mom tries to Steal my Sketchbook and Copics

OP - Me

EM - Entitled Mom

ED - Entitled Daughter

BS - By Stander

SG - Security Guard

For some context, two days a week I go to a church for math classes. (the company running my math program just rents the area out) The class ends at 12 and my dad usually has meetings until 1:30 so I usually just sit in these little table/chair setups and do my homework. An important fact to know is that these table/chair setups are right accross the room from the little kid play area. (it's like those things in airports parents take their kids too when the flight from Australia to LA got laid over another two hours) Now that that's out of the way lets get into the story.

I was sitting eating lunch and drawing like I usually do after getting out of class when a woman and (what I assume to be) her two children walk over to me. The woman looked like a human barbie, dressed in a tight hot pink dress, some kind of white fur coat, and very shiny high heels that matched her jewelry. The bright redd lipstick overlined her lips making her look like she had just been stung by a bee, with sharp eyes hidden behind silver cat-eye sunglasses.

EM - Hellooooo there young lady what might you be drawing?

Her voice sounded almost as fake as her breasts.

OP - Oh uh nothing much.. just ya know.. stuff...

If you're an artist who draws in public you'll know the struggle of having people randomly walk up to you and ask about your art.

ED, in the whiniest annoying voice possible - Mommyyyyyy I wanna see!

EM, smiling at me - Can my daughter look through your sketchbook?

OP - Uh... my sketchbook is kind of fragile. No offense but I don't want your daughter messing it up or ripping any of the pages...

This must-have popped some sort of blood vessel in the woman's thick skull because she just started going all out, yelling and screaming, calling me all sorts of horrible names. Thank the lord some very nice woman walked over and calmed EM down. I didn't hear anything from her for about 20 minutes, that was until I decided to leave my sketchbook unattended and go to the bathroom.

I leave the restroom to find ED ripping through the pages and using my very expensive Copic markers like they were Crayola's while EM just sat accross from her on her phone! I quickly stormed over to them.

OP - Hey! What do you think you're doing?!

EM, with a sickly sadistic smile on her face - Just drawing.

OP - You're ruining my sketchbook and my Copics!

EM - This is MY DAUGHTERS coloring book and these are markers sweetie, not copies.

OP - You have one chance to give me my stuff back freely or I'm taking it back myself!

EM just rolled her eyes and went back to her phone. I quickly took my chance and tried to snatch my sketchbook out from the little crotch goblins Cheeto dust-covered hands. EM very quickly grabbed the other end.

OP - Give me my sketchbook!

EM - No you little b*tch!

We continued to fight over the sketchbook until EM decided to escalate things by slapping me in the face with her long sharp nails, leaving a nice scratch from my chin to the corner of my eye. I have very low pain tolerance, so I unintentionally let out a very loud scream. This attracted the attention of a security guard who ran over.

After both myself and EM explained our sides of the story, EM was kicked out of the building along with her entitled daughter and son, who had been sitting unattended in the parking lot. After looking through my sketchbook I found that there wasn't much damage. ED must have only been interested in my uncolored drawings and some of my practice sketches.

Moral of the story: Don't leave sketchbooks and markers out in the open.



Submitted December 12, 2019 at 02:11AM by -tea-and-cake- https://ift.tt/2PFqZAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...