Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Butcher’s nails are “hammered” into the skull, but where does the other end of the device go?

There are plenty of depictions of characters with Butcher’s nails but I never saw one with full view of the nails, only the ones with cable/tube like devices sticking out from the skull and into some unseen place / body part where the view is obstructed by character being in an armour (models/art) or shown only the frontal / side view (art)

So are they actually connected somehow or they’re just sticking out like a bunch of tentacles?



Submitted December 12, 2019 at 02:15AM by bloodyveteran https://ift.tt/2LLsw7j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...