Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Cute and thick white female looking for another.

Wow, where to begin. Well, as the title says, I'm a curvy/thick built woman of mixed Caucasian decent. Technically I'm bisexual but when people see that, they assume you're looking for threesomes, which I'm not. I'm the funny loner, the girly dork, a total enigma. I'm looking for another woman who is comfortable with herself and her sexuality I like people who don't think labels are everything. I'm an animal lover, a doll collector, someone who has been through hell and back. I think I'm wordly, lol. Not to be obnoxious, I'm just saying that I've been through a lot and I can relate to many different types of people.

Conversely, I'm not a people person. Given a choice, I'd stay home and watch crappy movies to get a laugh, instead of going to the newest, overcrowded nightclub. I'm from NY, live in an outer borough, and I occasionally explore my local culture. I'm definitely not a city person. I lived here my whole life and I would like to move on from that. I'm not looking to have children in this life, either naturally or through adoption. I would also like to meet someone with the same views, so no moms, please.

I'd like someone who is understanding of the fact that just because you're bi doesn't mean you want to have group sex lol. I don't enjoy that nor am I seeking it. I would love to meet someone who is down to earth, possibly funny, and who can laugh and enjoy herself. I'm 32 so someone in her mid 20's to her early 40's is great. I want us to have some stuff in common. Unlike a lot of kids these days, I don't use social media. Assuming we enjoyed talking on this site and wanted to verify, I will Skype you. I don't like my personal business out in the open and I don't care about oversharing. It seems to me that social media is all showing off or starting political arguments. Who actually has time for that? It's too immature for me.

I'm looking for more than sex. I would like to be your girl as well as your lover. I'm respectful and whimsical, hence my username. For fun I like to write, read, go to bars, museums, dying my hair, nail art (Kiss Impress, I'm looking at you!), going to the beach, finding random neighborhoods I didn't know existed and trying restaurants there. I'm a vegetarian but we can go any where. Don't let my dietary habits throw you. Every where you go they sell salads, at least. I'm not a person who will cram my beliefs down your throat but I do expect you not to wear fur and not to be an animal abuser. I'm just putting it out there.

I'm STI and STD-free

I don't do drugs

I like to drink but I'm not dependent on it. I'll do it to celebrate or I'll have a drink over the weekend.

I like women in general but I'm a sucker for curvy/chubby/thick types. I'm not interested in petite women, sorry. Please live in NYC or Yonkers. I don't drive and I would like someone who's not far away. The smarter, the better. I'm a sapiosexual, for sure. Nothing hotter than a brainy female. Feel free to contact me and let's see what happens. What have we got to lose? Happy hunting and lots of kisses.



Submitted December 10, 2019 at 11:46PM by whimsyisathing https://ift.tt/2YydSFI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...