Tuesday, December 10, 2019

35 [M4F] - NW Indiana Guy In Search of "The One"

Good morning everyone. I hope the holidays haven't been too stressful for you this year. I don't know how to start anything like this off, so I'm just going to go for it, and apologize for any awkwardness that comes through.

I am a 35 year old male living from the Midwest, about a literal 10 minute drive from the Michigan border. Went through a very emotional breakup back in February, and after a lot of downtime I am ready to move on.

Now for a list of things about me and my interests!

  • I am a LARGE individual. I am 6 foot 6 inches/1.98 meters tall, and weigh over 400 pounds. Friends have admitted they find me very intimidating when we first met, but I promise I'm more intimidated by you. I feel like it's also best to just put this out there now instead of surprising anyone.
  • I love music. Multiple genres, multiple decades, I love it. Death metal to electropop to indie rock, I love it. Some favorites off the top of my head are Primus, Radiohead, Gojira, Dan Deacon, Heilung, Failure, Nine Inch Nails, Talking Heads, Black Moth Super Rainbow, Tool, Massive Attack, etc. blah blah blah.
  • I am OBSESSED with playing disc golf. I started around 6 or 7 years ago, and it's the first sport I've ever been addicted to playing. So much in fact I've started to custom dye my discs, and do it for other people (friends and family). At the very least we should go play a round!
  • I love good television and movies. Anything with a captivating story is my jam. Currently I am hopelessly addicted to Mr. Robot (I'm sad it's the final season, but with how great it's been I've come to accept it), and I'm eagerly anticipating The Expanse starting back up. Other TV favorites include Homicide, The Wire, Battlestar Galactica, Veep, Stranger Thigs, Alias, and It's Always Sunny. Movie favorites are Children of Men, Star Wars, Hot Fuzz, Shaun of the Dead, Evil Dead 1 & 2/Army of Darkness, and any martial art film with Bruce Lee, Jet Li, or Donnie Yen.
  • I love reading. Fantasy, Sci-fi, mystery, even non-fiction (these descriptions are getting too long).
  • I enjoy technology a lot. I do PC game, but not nearly as much as I used to, but if you're into that we need to play stuff.
  • Board games are amazing.
  • I've recently discovered a love for baking desserts. I hope you like the idea of pies, cheesecakes, and other things I decide to try.
  • I enjoy beer, and can even brew it at home.
  • Very 420 friendly, though nowadays it's mostly a sleep aid for myself.
  • I am always down for going for walks. Even at my size, a nice walk or hike is super fun.

If you made it through that wall of text then thank you! If you like what you read please don't be afraid to message me, and if not I wish you nothing but the best of luck finding that someone. :)



Submitted December 10, 2019 at 02:45PM by BrosephSmith84 https://ift.tt/2RChLIb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...