Friday, November 1, 2019

I inherited around $400 million bucks about 4.5 years ago and I am under 30 AMA

I saw a post from the son of a billionaire a while back that kind of hits the nail on the head with the hammer. I have made fake dating accounts just to talk to people about this in a wall of anonymous safety nets. Nets and walls aren't the best pairing for a metaphor but you get it. I am worth a decent amount more now than back then. I live off the interest and donate 50% of the interest every year. I will not reveal specifics about myself or exact locations. I live 6 months and one day out of the year in a tax haven and the other time of the year is split between NYC, LA, Boston, Nashville and then travel the world. I do still work, I just now have the luxury to work on whatever I want. I have a mentor for my two fields I am passionate in. They are both in the arts. My friends know about my wealth but I can never talk about it openly or think critically about it by being asked questions and see what I may need to improve with how I am handling this. Please also suggest charities and explain why they are worth donating too etc etc. Will check twice a day till I get bored.



Submitted November 02, 2019 at 06:59AM by Noclews https://ift.tt/36mUOO1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...