Tuesday, October 1, 2019

I just want to be pretty at the end of the day

I want to be feminine

I want to have long hair that is shiny and styled nicely

I want to be wear pretty girl clothes and have a pretty girl figure

I want to have pretty teeth and nice eyelashes

I want to do my makeup and be proud

Flaunt off my nails and earrings and be a quirky art hoe

I want to flirt with boys and acknowledged in conversations

I want to skip and sashay and make feminine motions

I want people to stare, but not out of curiosity or horror

I want to be confident enough to make eye contact with people for more than half a second

I want to be one of the chill, pretty girls that everyone likes to hang around

I want to be admired and I want to make a change in the world

I would do literally anything to start life over as a pretty girl

I want to be wanted so badly

But it’s literally over

No matter what I do, people will keep glaring at me and being disgusted by my presence

No one wants me around

I’m not quirky, I’m aggravating and borderline autistic

When I smile people cringe and people don’t want to be seen hanging out with me

I am discarded easily



Submitted October 01, 2019 at 10:04PM by uglygalthrow https://ift.tt/2p5Uxhq

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...