Monday, October 28, 2019

Does anybody else take a picture as evidence that they achieved a perfect parallel parking job?

My mother and I are notorious for parking 2-3 feet away from the curb. She can't or won't even attempt to parallel park and I've tried and abandoned ship several times. Guys I've dated have teased me relentlessly about my parking but when I'm in a jam and I absolutely have to do it... And I fucking nail it, I take a pic and send it to my mom and anybody else who thinks I'm hopeless. It's a humblebrag sure but it's like a work of art and I need to document it.



Submitted October 28, 2019 at 04:31PM by sickofyoualready https://ift.tt/2WjvJix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...