Monday, October 28, 2019

Newb here with LED nail lamp questions

Hi! So..I really don't know much about the art of applying nail polish, and I had previously asked on Reddit (some months ago) how to prevent my polish from chipping as they tended to chip after a day or so. I got some great advice and some of them mentioned to get an LED nail lamp, which seemed appealing and now I am interested in the SUNUV 5C UV/LED nail lamp.

I have some questions regarding this:

- Does the base and top coats have to be UV/LED compatible too? I just got a normal bottle of Sèche-Vite top coat some months ago, can this be used as top coat? Or is it better to get a "gel top coat" that is compatible with the lamp?

- Is a duel UV/LED harmful for the skin? To my understanding it is only using LED bulbs.

- Is this a decent choice of led lamp or do you have any other suggestions?



Submitted October 28, 2019 at 04:47PM by xsnoopycakesx https://ift.tt/2JsTfEx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...