Monday, September 30, 2019

School sucks, I'm tired.

[sorry if it's too long...]

How do I even start? I'm just mentally and physically tired. Because of school. I've become so sick because of it. It's gotten to the point where every inch of my body aches when I get up in the morning and when I come home from school. I'm skipping school tomorrow because I'm exhausted and I want to properly rest.

The school doesn't care about their students. I hurt my knee pretty badly because I got pushed and rammed my kneecap into a table corner and it's really been hurting since then. Still, they won't let me not do PE. While in class I was in so much pain. the teacher saw it. That asshole didn't say a word. (sorry if I sound too entitled, I'm just mad he can't understand.)

The teacher is always putting pressure on me and my classmates by saying stuff like "our class needs to have the highest grades" "why can't you morons just study the damn thing?!" "your parents must be so disappointed" and so on. She's very judgemental and doesn't understand that, KAREN, I HAD A DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT so I couldn't come to school! I think health first, not a fucking number that's written on a piece of paper that's supposed to "reflect the student's intellect".

Civics/history teacher keeps picking on me because of my nails, hoodies, untied hair, hell even my fucking leg length when I told her that I'd like to be a dancer - she considers herself kind because she gives the answers to her tests but doesn't let kids actually learn, instead she makes them learn WORD BY WORD every single thing they wrote down and will yell at them for any major inconvenience or any mistake they made. the whole school hates her. all she does is pick on me, yell, talk about queen (as in the band) and asks us to go with her to the pharmacy, bank, supermarket etc for NO Reason. She's a very bad teacher, but I was told by my grandma that all she does is right because she's a teacher. Im so mad, who even thought of making her a teacher?

The school decided that this year we will have to wear this fugly extremely saturated blue polo shirt that they consider a uniform. Because "everyone kept coming to school wearing different types of clothing (price wise) and it made the other less fortunate students feel left out." okay you goblin, did the concept of people living a completely different life than yours scare you? Does it make you shiver when you hear the words" different, clothing, price"? I don't get this. Yeah we're here to learn, not to have a fashion show. But we can learn while wearing our usual clothes, right? Right?...

They ask for money for everything. Janitor's stuff (bleach, mops etc), uniforms, books, supplies for the art rooms, air conditioners (which nobody agreed on but they put them in anyway), chalk, markers, fucking toilet paper, soap etc. It looks like that's all they care about - cash.

How can keep up with this? That school couldn't give a single fuck about anything. If we told any teacher about how we feel they'd just tell us something like "it's real world". They can't take facts from people they feel are inferior, they can't take it if we told them what we actually think about anything or how we really feel. They don't expect us to have actual emotions. We're students, after all, huh? According to a majority of adult figures, all we should prioritize right now is studying, studying and studying.

How.



Submitted September 30, 2019 at 11:27PM by slippingwarning https://ift.tt/2nUHP4C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...