Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Pure Vessel w/ nail/charm bindings

I beat Ascended Pure Vessel without getting hit, and I beat the 4th Pantheon with shell and charm bindings. But for some reason I can't do it with the mail binding, and god help me when I attempt the charm binding.

It's that attack where he winds up then does 3 slashes forward. My instinct is to dash through him and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't but I'm not sure why. Obviously my timing is wrong but not sure how.

Using unbreakable strength, quick slash, steady body, the nail arts one, and the 3-notch one that increases your nail length. I have been doing a charge slash on him when he's staggered but I noticed I can hit him with the upward spell if I stand close, maybe that will take him down faster?



Submitted September 24, 2019 at 08:35PM by cartoonaliens https://ift.tt/2mXST0p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...