Tuesday, September 24, 2019

How to start learning and working on 2D Animation?

Greetings fellow artists and enthusiasts, first time writing in this group!

I enjoy drawing 2D art at most (traditionally and digitally), however I've been slowly building an interest for 2D animation and wish to learn the ropes about it.

To specify this, I am not interested in any Disney/Anime type of animation. I'm looking towards something more like motion graphics. Excuse me if I don't hit the nail on the head with the terms, but this is the type of content that I aim to explore: https://youtu.be/LG3RVCEwCPg (Lords of War - World of Warcraft).

That being said, I know that the foundation of Animation includes knowledge regarding storyboard and screenplay (?), along drawing and painting skills. However, could you guys be so kind as to give me some insight on what books/tutorial series to follow, what softwares to learn, in order to start studying this type of digital art?

Thank you in advance!



Submitted September 24, 2019 at 08:22PM by Ghostlicht https://ift.tt/2mWd9iQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...