Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Opinions (some unpopular) of a Nine Inch Nails fan.

  1. (The strongest one) The Fragile is the best Nine Inch Nails record ever, yes even better than The Downward Spiral.

  2. I agree with Trent on The Perfect Drug being my least favorite Nine Inch Nails song.

  3. Happiness in Slavery did not deserve the Best Metal Performance Grammy in 1996.

  4. And All That Could Have Been (the song) is severely underrated.

  5. Closer isn't the all time best Nine Inch Nails song.

  6. I see Nine Inch Nails as a 50% ambient and 50% art rock project.

  7. I predict a second Oscar win for Nine Inch Nails for their upcoming work on the Pixar film Soul.

  8. Ghosts I-IV fully showcased the band's ambient side with less emphasis on industrial.

  9. I officially count Quake's soundtrack as an official Nine Inch Nails release.

  10. Instrumentally, With Teeth is the best record especially with the drums.



Submitted September 24, 2019 at 08:31PM by airwaydude2001 https://ift.tt/2lqErNJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...