Friday, September 27, 2019

[Paid] Looking for additional pixel artist for an isometric styled puzzle game

Why Hi Hello, I’m Collin Eaton aSpirtedDev, and I am in the midst of developing an Isometric styled puzzle game.

Currently, I am in need of a few talented artists capable of producing pixel art in a similar style to that of the overworld sprites from Megaman Starforce games, be it with in a more modern/Current day setting. I can also provide examples of already finished assets to help nail the specific look of the project.

Specifically I am in need of both capable character animators, as well as an savvy background designer.

Characters:

There are four characters composed of roughly 35 frames of animation each, which includes five directional idol frames as well as a 6 frame walking cycle to go with each direction. This would be in addition to a single portrait piece of such character, to be used in textbox conversations.

Sprites are about 40~50 pixels tall, with the portraits standing around 141 by 200 in scale

Currently I can offer 65$ USD for both the 35 frames and portraits for each individual character.
Also note two characters will need additional recolors with slight edits, as such I can provide an additional 15$ USD for such additions.

Backgrounds:

There are two backgrounds one being an indoor music theater the other being a small gift store that doubles as an concession stand, both of which are part of an larger building.

Also note each room would need additional props, some with simple animations. Such as a Door opening, and a camera swaying back and forth.

While the theater room would need to be lit on fire, thus needing quite a bit of additional recoloring and animation work.

For these rooms I can offer 30$ USD for the store as well as $45 USD for the theater (including the fire)

For Star force references please go to this page here
http://www.sprites-inc.co.uk/sprite.php?local=/Starforce/

If you’re interested please Contact me Via a Reddit direct message

Thank you for your time

Collin Eaton, aSpritedDev



Submitted September 28, 2019 at 12:18AM by aSpritedDev https://ift.tt/2nfB3Gj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...