Friday, September 27, 2019

24 [M4F] US East - Wannabe gamedev looking for another creative type to gush over shit and play Sea of Thieves with

I'm digging for diamonds in a barrel of nails, but fuck it I'm trying again I guess.

General things about me: * I'm 5'6 and mostly fit * I have dark brown hair, I dye it black occasionally only to have it wash out in a month. * I'm white. * I live in the Southeast US * I work overnights(hopefully not for much longer though), but the freedom my job provides allows me to respond to messages promptly for the most part if you're also a night owl. * I'm a shut-in. If I'm not at work I'm sitting in my room on my PC playing or working on something. * I have a bird(cockatiel), 2 cats(one of which is a baby) and 4 dogs. * I currently live with my parents. * I'm pretty introverted and don't mind periods of radio silence, but I will start conversations still! * I have a dry sense of humor combined with a darker sarcastic side. I make and laugh at offensive jokes. * I drink once a week, sometimes less, and I don't smoke(I don't really mind if you do I suppose).

Important Details: * I've been in 2 previous long distance relationships, one of which lasted almost 6 years. * I prefer meeting and talking/texting online for a while before a real visit is ever planned.(I use Discord) * I'm a musician, I play and write music. I have 3 electric guitars, a bass, violin, piano and a fife. I'm still trying to wrap my head around playing a fife and I'm a novice at violin. * I also write and make art, usually about game plots I would like to develop. I have 2 projects I've been working on with one having 3 years of writing put into it and the other being a recent addition that I'm currently working on developing into a game. * I'll listen to most forms of music but my main tastes revolve around Metal(with a preference for Metalcore and Progressive Metal), J-Rock, Pop, and Punk. * I play a wide selection of video games that aren't mobas, isometrics or battle royales, but I have a preference for shooters(Team Fortress 2 or Sea of Thieves), roguelikes, platformers(Play Hat in Time with me), and fighting games(Mostly Guilty Gear). I mostly play on PC but I have a Switch and PS4 as well that I touch sometimes. * I am much easier to talk to(voice calls particularly) if we're playing a game together. Otherwise I'd prefer text chats as it helps me focus on other things at the same time. * I have a great circle of friends who I'd love to introduce you to after some time if you'd like. * I watch anime and read manga semi-regularly.

What I'd like in a partner: * Look like an anime character * Honesty, tell me whats wrong. * Be my best friend first and a lover later. * A creative side to share dumb art or ideas with and critique each others work. * An equally dumb sense of humor * A shared love for video games * I don't really have gamebreaking preferences for physical appearances. I like long dark or red hair. Size isn't a matter to me as long as its not severely limiting your physical mobility or something along those lines. I like large girls(bonus points for being shorter than me), but I don't like dumpsters. Having none of these won't be a dealbreaker though as I like a nice personality over dingdong points. Just know how to present yourself at least. * Age preference is anywhere between 21 and 30. The generational gap of going beyond either end of the range feels like it would be harder to connect on some things.

I think that is it. Have a good day you awkward shits. You can send me a PM here and if we click I'll share my discord tag with you.



Submitted September 27, 2019 at 11:58PM by dickindunknuts https://ift.tt/2nmkqsc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...