Friday, June 7, 2019

What are some of your interests/hobbies?

I usually get captured by different hobbies or interests for about a week or so, and move onto another hobby/interest when I get bored. When I like them but not enough to stick to consistently, they cycle.

This week my interests have included: Trigger point therapy, menstrual cups, serial killers/murder mysteries.

Other random interests/hobbies that I tend to cycle through are: balloon animals, nail art, makeup, ukulele, violin, swimming, painting/drawing, clothes, tie dye, skin care, several different tv shows, and probably a whole bunch of others that I cant remember at the moment.

My hobbies that I actually consistently stick to are video games (when I have time) and weight lifting.

Curious to hear some of your hobbies/interests.



Submitted June 07, 2019 at 03:51PM by rrff737 http://bit.ly/2IknA6E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...