Monday, June 24, 2019

πŸ’šπŸ‘©‍🎨🎨 Temptation manor - EP1: Did somebody mention art? πŸŽ¨πŸ‘©‍πŸŽ¨πŸ’š

As the season kicks off, a montage displaying the different rooms and areas of the Temptation manor plays on screen - luxurious bedrooms in contemporary style with king size beds, black marble bathrooms, several sitting areas, a private Cinema and a lounge where a large variety of bottles are displayed behind a bar.

Our montage ends outside in the driveway, where 8 white cars are driving up to the manor. The heels of the queens begin clacking, as the queens step out their rides and start dragging their luggage towards the white marble stairs leading up to the entrance of the manor.

[KANDY] Well, well, well, this all seem hauntingly familiar!

The girls start greeting each other, as they introduce themselves to the new faces and hug their old friends. A shirtless “butler” walks up and starts offering the girls cocktails. The front door of the manor opens, as Satina steps out onto the stairs.

“Hello everybody! Now this season is sure to be a GAG, but before we dive into all the madness, I wanna take this chance to officially welcome y’all to Temptation manor!”

The girls all raise their glasses.

“But wait….. One of you is missing?” The girls all look around them, but there's no trace of the 9th queen, “Where is Marianna?”.

“Well…. While we get that all sorted out, all of you can go unpack in the meantime” Satina steps aside, as she extends her arms backwards in the direction of the open door. “Do come in” Satina adds with a menacing laugh. As the door closes behind the last girl, the ‘Temptation manor’ title card flashes on the screen: https://m.imgur.com/BG8M6Gl


As Cassandra walks down the empty hallway upstairs, she tries her luck with a few rooms, only to find all of them taken by other queens. She tries knocking one of the doors, just to hear “occupied!” being shouted through the door.

[CASS] So am I like Mathilda or something?

Finally she manage to get one of the doors open, and Cass walks into the empty room. As she puts her suitcases down on the bed, Cass sighs heavily.

“Hello?” Alex emerges from the bathroom, “I’m sorry, this room has already been claimed.”

“Ohh sorry, I couldn’t see any stuff in here.”

“I work fast! Sorry girl, but you gotta find another room” Alex says.

Cassandra picks her suitcases back up “Alright, I’ll just switch rooms after you go home in the first challenge”.

“What you say?”

“Nothing” says Cass walking out the room.

“YOU KNOW WHAT YOU LIL AUSSIE BARBECUE WHORE” shouts Alex, as she pulls of one of her heels and chases Cass out into the hallway.

As Starry and Del walks past the door, they see Alex standing there with her shoe raised above her head “ANYBODY ELSE WANTS A PIECE OF THIS UNHINGED ALEX?!”.

Ignoring Alex the girls pick up the pace and move on. Del runs her hand along the wallpaper “I am in love with this mansion! Cardboard walls imported from France, freshly ground sawdust for lunch - this place got everything!!”.

“Why couldn’t they do the right thing and steal a french aristocrat’s cardboard?! If things continue like this, I might need to bring out the guillotine.”

“Well, Maybe you should just ARGHHHH…” Del’s sentence is cut short, as she slips on the floor and lands hard on her back. The sudden tumult attracts the other girls, and they all emerge from their different rooms.

“Omg are you alright?” Starry asks, as she kneels down to check on her friend.

“Where did all this water come from?”

The girls turn their heads towards Roger who stands a little away from the rest of their girls. She is running her fingers against each other, and soon the girls all see a trace of water and blood leading to an adjacent room. As Del gets back up the girls follow the trace, leading them to a empty ballroom, where a lone queen with her back turned at the girls is the only thing visible in the room. A wavy blonde Alaska-esque wig covers the queens back down to her waist.

“Is that?” says Kandy, as she takes a step forward.

“Quiet!” Roger orders.

The girl slowly turns around, as she reveals herself to the cast of queens. The queen is wearing a thigh-length babydoll dress in a deep crimson red color. A layer of red tulle has been added beneath the skirt to add a little “puff”, though mostly in vain, as the dress clings tight to the queen’s body from being drenched in water. The dress is paired with a pair of black thigh high heels with water spilling out the top. Instead of nails the queen is wearing green tentacles that stretches out.

Dark harsh red contouring blends into the queens cheeks, and her lips are painted with a black lipstick and drived blood has been applied around the edges. The queen wears red lenses and a dark smokey eye.

[ASPYN] Lights, camera, action! Director, where's the casting couch? Hello everyone! My name is St. Aspyn, I am 18 years of age, and I come from the most dangerous city in the United States, St. Louis, Missouri!

A series of audible gasps can be heard escaping the crowd.

[ASPYN] My drag style is very ambiguous. I never want to get in the habit of wearing the same thing. I like to look up to beauty queens and drag supermonsters of seasons past and present. I love to look beautiful, but I can do scary if asked. If I had to put a label on what I do, I would say gorgeous club kid. I love toying around with spooky androgyny. My main influence of my drag is Nina Bo'nina Brown from RuPaul's Drag Race. As her season aired, I saw a lot of myself in her. I loved the weird runways, and I have dealt with mental health issues in the past that I currently still deal with.

“You’ve got to be kidding me” says Cass as her eyes roll back in her head.

[ASPYN] I think I bring a lot more experience than many of my potential competitors. I was selected to compete on the second season of Reddit's Drag Race, Second Chance, and I competed in the early rounds of the Miss Spice pageant. I have been around for a lot longer than many other new queens in this sub. I'm not dismissing them because they are new, but I have done the lipsyncs, the design challenges, improv, acting, marketing, makeovers, etc. I know my critiques well and I can handle them.

Miss Steak doesn't look pleased with the arrival of this new girl.

[MISS STEAK] Really? No ma’am….

[ASPYN] I briefly took a hiatus from drag to find myself. I was dealing with a lot of emotional stress, anxiety, and depression. I cut a lot of things out of my life and now I feel a lot better. I want to get back into doing what I loved doing. As I said earlier, I competed in three competitions from this sub. And let's be real, I'm not the best competitor at all. But I have a hunger. I want to prove to others and myself that I am talented. I'm not just a basic queen. I want to show that with time and effort, I can blossom into something fresh and new.

“Hello everybody!” Aspyn greets all the girls. “OMG!” Kandy run towards Aspyn with her arms ready to embrace the queen, before she quickly stop a few inches away from her, as Kandy remembers all the water “It’s so great to see you again!”

[DEL] I should sue this bitch…..

“Ohh I see everyone met the new girl!” The girls all turn their heads, as Satina enters. “After Marianna unfortunatly couldn't make it here, this queen showed up on our doorstep and generously offered to take her spot”.

“So….. Now that everyone is settled in, it’s time for your first challenge AND time for the first temptation of the season!” The girls all cheer.

“This week all of you will be designing looks inspired by famous artists and their work. Hair, nails and accessories can be brought from home, but the outfit itself has to be 100% homemade and 100% YOU” A few girls nod, while trying to take it all in.

“And the temptation of the weeks is: without knowing your final score, give away 2 points in favor of getting ‘first dibs’ on the different artists. The rest of the artist will be first come/first serve.” Satina continues, “The different artists is as follows: Vincent Van Gogh, Leonardo Da Vinci, Gustav Klimt, Andy Warhol, Salvador Dali, Pablo Picasso, Claude Monet, Jackson Pollock, Marc Chagall, Edward Munch”.

Alex immediately steps forward raising her hand “I pick Picasso!”

“Alright!” Satina claps her hands.

“I pick Gustav Klimt” Aurora steps forward similar to Alex.

[AURORA] I chose klimt because i like the themes of the art and i wanted to push aurora’s boundaries a bit more than usual, or i’d have just went for van gogh or monet.

“Anybody else?” Satina looks around the room. Cassandra is about to step forward, before she backtracks to her spot.

[ALEX] I wanna see Cass do well but right off the bat she’s just opting out. Like bitch, this is the time to take a risk. With your track record, you might not be around next week. Don’t be a coi fysh!

“Alright…. Then all there’s left to say is - good luck, and DON’T fuck it up!”


CHALLENGE: Design looks based on the works of different famous artists.

RUNWAY: Main challenge.

POTENTIAL LIPSYNCHS: “Picture” by Karen Harding OR “Mona Lisa” by Sabrina Carpenter.

GUEST JUDGES: Bridgette Antoinette and Amelia Velvet!

DEADLINE: Friday, june 28th, 11PM GMT.



Submitted June 25, 2019 at 12:36AM by Phillip-Angel http://bit.ly/2ZN9l1E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...