Sunday, June 2, 2019

I did some shit to fuck over my bullies high school life.

Ok so in 6th or 7th grade I got bullied, a lot. This girl her name was Ruby, she was a bitch. Ruby had dated a bunch of people in my at the time friend group (long story short I'm not friends with them anymore), and she stalked one of them (I don't care anymore bc like he was a dick, fuck you man). So Ruby did not like me very much, at the time I was with her ex boyfriend, now my ex as well, so she figured out I liked him before we were dating, PROCEEDS TO FUCKING PHYSICALLY HARRASE MY BEST FRIEND YOU YA KNOW THATS JUST GREAT. She jabbed my friend repeatedly in the sides, she had nail marks in her skin for a month and the bruises were bad. I lost my motherfucking shit, yelled a little but for me that wasn't bad, being that I'm a petty ass bitch. So you know for about 5 - 6 months everything had been going pretty well for me, I had a boyfriend(he turned me to a lesbian) I had been getting a bunch of new art supplies, my dad was moving out(finally), and Ruby hadn't been bothering us at all. So one day at lunch I'm chilling with my boyfriend(at the time crush) when some girl comes and alerts us that Ruby said that I was still a piece of shit, so yeah. Now I'm a pretty sensitive person, I cry a lot and have horribly low self esteem and severe depression. So, like a strong woman. I cried. I sat there crying, my friend Chloe stood up with a scary as all hell look, now my crush walks over grabs her shoulder and the conversation proceeds as so,

Chloe: Let go of me I'm gonna beat the shit out of her.

Crush: Chloe, I would like you to wait here.

Chloe: Why?

Crush: I can do much worse.

So my friends walk over to her and one of them starts this beautiful conversation,

Friend: Your mentally fucking insane to say that stuff about her.

Crush: No wonder she cant get a date *Sass walks off*

Friend group: *Loses their shit*

So when he got back he told me what he said so I reacted by wheezing out "Oh my god I fucking love you" he asked me out (Only lasted a month). So after that she told me I should kill myself, didn't end well for her because I told one of my high school friends this story. Now my high school friend is uh, petty. So she has made a vow that when Ruby gets into high school she's going to completely ruin her life, because she ruined mine. But like we already ruined her life by telling her off and telling everyone that she's a stalker who has told many depressed and suicidal kids at our school that they should kill themselves and that they are worthless, I'm one of them. She has no more friends, she will never get anymore friends if I'm around. Fuck you Ruby.



Submitted June 02, 2019 at 10:35AM by ImHereAnd_Queer http://bit.ly/2HQ6uhZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...