Sunday, June 23, 2019

How to display photos in your home without framing and mounting them on the wall?

The walls in my apartment are not suitable to mount things on. It's an old building and parts of the walls usually tears up when drilling or putting a nail into them.

This is a problem when I want to display family photos or photo art that I'm creating.

Therefore I'm wondering if there are any tips out there on how to create a solution where I can put physical photos without framing them and putting them on a wall. Any suggestions?



Submitted June 24, 2019 at 12:35AM by mippzon http://bit.ly/2ICHEmh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...