Sunday, June 23, 2019

Other shows with a fantasy aesthetic?

So one of the things I love most about this series is the aesthetic and a few moments throughout it when it feels like I’m watching something in the fantasy genre. I can’t nail down what it is specifically, but it definitely has something to do with the art style and imo is at its peak whenever Sakuta interacts with Shouko at the beach. Even the promos for the show look very fantasy-like. I would also put Your Name and Clannad into this same category. Are there any more shows like this that you’d recommend?



Submitted June 23, 2019 at 11:10PM by bluish_panda http://bit.ly/2Y6SoyE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...