Saturday, June 22, 2019

Disobeying my parents and talking to strangers on the internet

Hello everyone, looking to make a few new friends because why not, you can never have too many right? I'm a 26/f from the USA. Awkward and shy when it comes to meeting new people. I usually spend my weekend out with my brother and friends, but currently nursing a really bad summer cold so I haven't been out in a few days. Joke's on them, I like it better inside anyway.

I enjoy simple and lead a not so exciting life. I enjoy things like coloring/painting. May seems sort of childish, but it's really relaxing. I also really like playing video games. I play mostly on PS4, mainly single player(RPG, Adventure, Action, etc) with a few multi titles thrown in. Right now I'm playing through Red Dead Redemption 2. I'm starting to get back into nail art again after having no interest in it for years. I ride my bike a lot, mainly around the park because I don't trust busy roads with crazy drivers. I like a lot of different music like 80s/90s rock, pop, and r&b. I listen to a lot of international music too from German metal and soul to jrock/pop. Not really into kpop, though I do like Korean trot. I usually don't watch many show but currently I've been watching Live Rescue on Hulu a lot. I'm interested in learning languages too. I remember enough Spanish from high school to order off the Spanish menu at San Juan's, so that's something I guess. I've started learning French and Japanese. I hope to one day learn some Italian, Swahili, and Mandarin just because.

I'm open to anyone, don't care about your background or none of that just as long as you're over 18 and a decent person. I would love more female friends with similar interests because my current circle is mainly guys with the exception of one person. Long term, short term doesn't matter,no pressure(though long term would be nice). Anyway if you've read this far and want an average friend then I'm you're girl!

P.S. I mostly use discord outside of Reddit, though I would like to use Reddit a bit before switching.



Submitted June 23, 2019 at 06:30AM by catwalksoiree http://bit.ly/2IAkoVV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...