Friday, June 14, 2019

Can't get my jewellery in and looking for tools I could buy to help?

Hello!

I have 14 piercings in my ears. I have ALWAYS loved the jewellery I picked at the time a few years ago, but recently, I have decided to change them.

My issue is, that my local tattoo/piercing shop that did the amazing art on my ears have now shut down.

I have no one I trust near me now to fit my new jewellery. Trust me, I have even cut my nails to try to fit them myself. No use...

Ok so I NEED to know what clamps etc are the right ones to buy in order to get my jewellery in. What should I buy and from where??

edit: removed last unnecessary question



Submitted June 15, 2019 at 02:53AM by cntthinkofuser http://bit.ly/2KS1HPg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...