Friday, June 14, 2019

Black LGBT YouTuber Spotlight: Todrick Hall

Hey everyone. This is Black LGBT YouTuber Spotlight, where once a week I name and link Black 🏳️‍🌈 YouTubers that we all should know about.

This week, I want to introduce you all to Todrick Hall.

Jesus. Where to start? Ummm, American Idol. I first saw him on American Idol. They portrayed him as an asshole during the auditions, but that was a lie. He is a gay singer, songwriter, actor, director, choreographer, and YouTuber. He’s worked with Taylor Swift, RuPaul, and Beyoncé. He has a documentary on Netflix, crazy visual albums. He’s been working so hard for so long that he is basically the male gay Beyoncé. Twerking in the Rain SLAPS!!! He made flash mobs popular. His mash ups are 🔥. I remember when he used to just sing Disney songs with his futuristic red keyboard. The production value of anything he creates is indescribable. With just $30 and a toothpick, he can put together a phenomenal art piece. I don’t think that he sleeps. He’s constantly on the move. I can’t even summarize all of his projects properly. You’ll just have to go see for yourselves. Word of advice though, google him because some of his best projects are posted elsewhere because at one point in time, YouTube was shortchanging him. He has recently dropped a new album, and a music video. The music video SLAYS.

Y’all should check him out. Links are down below.

Todrick Hall
YouTube
IG
Facebook
Twitter

Bonus:
His New Album
Nails, Hair, Hips, Heels Music Video



Submitted June 15, 2019 at 03:00AM by AriannaBlack http://bit.ly/31AxaLK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...