Wednesday, June 5, 2019

A game I used to love playing at my cousin’s house when I was little but can’t remember at all

Platform: PS1

Genre: Side-scrolling shooter, with a 2 player option, you play as soldiers fighting alien invaders

Estimated year of release: late 1990’s/ very early 2000’s

Graphics/art style: The game was 2D, set in a war torn world (Earth maybe?). It was very grey and brown, but I think the aliens were purple, and I think there were various explosions that were quite bright. The background was industrial, and for some reason when I think of it I’m reminded a bit of the LA canals

Notable characters: I can’t remember any real cutscenes, the two main characters were the soldiers you played as, who were typical video game hard as nails soldiers

Notable gameplay mechanics: I know you made your way through the level shooting aliens, I don’t think there was any platforming really, I was rubbish at the game so never got past the first level, I think there was a boss battle at the end, and there may have been a vehicle section as well.



Submitted June 05, 2019 at 02:30PM by JJDiggle http://bit.ly/2WfBhJb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...