Thursday, June 6, 2019

30 years of cross dressing revealed to the norm within 48 hours

Hello I’m Jonathan a 36-year-old male here in California Bay area. My homey was having a party in about 50 of our best friends were here and it was a dirtbike event. I decided to come out and show my femininity but I was going to give it to them in doses for example I came out with my nails done. One female laughed and called me a queer. Alcohol was involved to help with disclosure and the pressure to come out, I said I’ll be back in a half an hour, She said ooo yeah, you just met a narcissistic cross-dressing male with no self-esteem. I came out toes were done I had a pair of leggings on and a tank top with a mesh back on it and just a regular hot not too extreme. I walked up next to her and said how you like me now, no words were said but a whole bunch of other started clapping and said there you go brother. I felt free. My beautiful nail Art was completely ruined that night due to the fact that I was wrenching on dirt bikes and fixing other peoples as well. I did have to explain to a few but stated simply I’m still the same Jonathan you’ve known all your life don’t make it weird because of a piece of material or paint on my body. It comes off. Of course the question do you want to be cross gender and I said no but there’s nothing wrong with that either it’s just I choose not to be. I didn’t choose to come out this way it’s just kind of happened. LOL



Submitted June 07, 2019 at 05:37AM by croslove http://bit.ly/2Wh3TBL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...