Sunday, June 30, 2019

27 [M4F] looking for new experiences.

So I always wanted to do this before but for reasons, I never could before but I can now. I'm not really expecting any replies but I figure it be fun to type this out anyways and see what happens.

Anyways, I've always been really attracted to strong willed women, they just seem so cool and attractive. I'd like to consider myself a switch but I definitely feel like I'd I had woman in my life I'd totally be a bottom hahaha. (I was mostly in a relationship with a sub girl)

That being said I'm not super into hardcore BDSM or anything which why I'm here in gentle femdom interested of the other. I love to experience being with someone who is kind and nurturing but also have a firm hand and knows what she wants in everyday life and in the bedroom. Someone who I can support and be supported by but also very much likes to tease me in the bedroom by her charm, forwardness and touch.

A little about myself:

I'm really big on pleasing my partner first. There's nothing more satisfying to me than getting someone youre into off first and see their expressions of relief on their faces. I also have about nine years of experience doing so, I know where the clitoris is and how to rub it haha. I'm also capable of using my hands for other things like giving foot massages during sex or fingering various holes or the ever forbidden, hand holding.

I'm super into oral sex, both giving and receiving. Nothing makes me moan like a horny ass cat then a good blowjob but I also love giving back. I've done pussy diving for years and love slowly dancing my tongue around a clitoris or inside all while my hands are either playing with nipples or also inside various holes.

I like to use my mouth and tongue for various things too such as breast sucking, neck bitting, making out, kissing or licking legs and feet and yes, even eating ass. Don't judge me, I just really love making my partner experience getting their ass ate.

I'm really into 69 with my partner on top. Having my face covered in pussy and barely breathing through it while I work is the biggest turn on for me. Being edge while doing so is also fun. I also enjoy watching my partner masturbate with dildos and not being able to touch while doing so. I feel like I could explode while during that.

Also a huge fan of lingerie, both seeing it on someone and wearing it. Yes you read that right. Part of me is kind over that phase but thought I'd say it anyway if anyone is intrigued by it. I could go with or without it regardless.

Only tried pegging once but it's definitely something I'd be worth trying again. Anal stimulation overall seems to be amazing and definitely worth trying. Also would love to carry a butt plug around in me while we walk around. Those ones you can buzz with your phone anywhere. Also I like the idea of being blindfolded, lightly handcuffed, being spanked, grope in most inopportune times, teased with fingers and toes. I used to drop my testies in my partners hands for them to fondle.

Other info on me that's not related to this subreddit: Im 5'8, currently 164 (and still dropping), Mexican American but light skin (Ive been passed as Caucasian my whole life. Relatively average build but that might change with exercise and I also have long hair. I've recently got into dieting and exercising more to take better care of myself and have some really well so far losing about 20+ lbs so far.

I'm a big time cuddler, love to hold someone and be the big spoon but also definitely into being the little spoon as well (I like getting my hair stroke) With cuddling i like to give and receive kisses on the head and head pats as well as just rocking in each other arms and taking naps together.

I'm definitely a big introvert when it comes to my activities but I've been known to try new things at least once because I believe new experiences are good for me even if it means going out. Typically though I'm a homebody who likes to spend time drawing on my computer, talking to friends and playing games with them, watching TV series, cartoon or anime series.

I may like theae things but I am by no means a hardcore gamer or anime nerd. I don't like the idea of fully indulging in things like some people do, I just like to enjoy them lightly. I'm mostly a Nintendo fan and like to draw fan art and maybe my own character designs from time to time. Creating and drawing seems to be me my Biggiest hobby. I'm a big dog lover and started taking my own dog out for walks more now that I feel healthy enough to.

Besidea lingerie, I'm not opposed to getting makeup or my nails done if you're into dressing up your partner. It just seems like a fun bonding experience and not weirded out by it at all.

Also I'm currently continuing my education in psychology which I love very much. It's why I'm a very big fan of learning about new people and talking about their experiences in life. I like to be a good listener and also offer people advice and support as best I can.

Overall I just wanted to type this out because I thought it was fun and maybe I will find someone with relative interests but it's cool if not. If I do however and we start bonding all that I ask is that you're an honest person with me. I believe in honestly in a relationship and I'm very open to expressing myself and hearing your concerns. I don't like secrets, I've bee burn before and its not something I would want anyone to experience.

Whether you wanna chat or message me is all good. I'm also good for just conversation here in the comments to anyone whose got something to say.



Submitted June 30, 2019 at 06:54PM by BGRLife https://ift.tt/2FIxazL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...