Monday, June 10, 2019

26 F At work today

Hi there! I'm at work and I've finished my project for the day already so now it's just sitting around on the computer until my shift ends, which is in 5.5 hours. Let's chat!

I love reading, writing, going to museums and gardens, hanging out with friends, doing my nails, and am 420 friendly. I'm queer and in a relationship. I work in a library (hence my username) and go to school full-time studying art history.

I have discord which we can chat on if we click on here :) hope to hear from you soon!



Submitted June 10, 2019 at 10:09PM by wannabelibrarian92 http://bit.ly/2R698TV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...