Friday, May 31, 2019

What are the chances of another comeback before the Japanese debut?

I'll preface this by saying I'm super excited for their debut in Japan, just the teaser images alone got me hype. But I'm also starved for new content and having to wait like 2 whole months is killing me. If Cube decides to follow the pattern earlier in the year, they could have a comback near the end of June, but I'm not sure how likely that is. At the same time though, they don't really seem to have any new schedules for June so far, and there hasn't been much news from them in a loooonggg time, not even a V-Live, plus all the new hairstyles and nail art. There's also rumors of an Asia tour in July but I don't know how true that is. Any thoughts on the probability of another comeback?



Submitted May 31, 2019 at 06:17PM by shitlord33 http://bit.ly/2EMiCyD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...