Friday, May 31, 2019

Can someone try and point me in the direction of the last few completion percentages? It's the Voidheart Edition on Xbox One, if that matters

Title.

Mopping up my playthrough, and am at 107%. Here's everything I can think of that I've done so far (not sure What counts and what doesn't). I have:

  • Got 2 of the 3 endings involving the final boss (Radiance is kicking my ass)

  • collected every Grub

  • collected every charm (and Salubra's Blessing)

  • Upgraded the charms from Leg Eater at Divine

  • Fully upgraded my Nail, and completed the Nailsmiths "quest"line

  • Documented and "mastered" every creature, and gotten the Hunters Mark

  • Collected all Mask Shards/Vessel Shards

  • Defeated all Dream Bosses and Warrior Spirits

  • Did all the Grimm Troupe stuff

  • Did all Dream Trees (I think. I may double check this)

  • Successfully delivered the Delicate Flower

  • Completed all waves of the Coliseum of Fools

  • Upgraded all Spells and collected all Mail Arts

That's all I can think of that's relevant, although I may think of more. If someone could give me even the slightest idea, it'd be much appreciated. Does the Godhome stuff count towards the completion percentage? Or is that just extra stuff?

E: I've also completed the "questline" for The Seer. Going by the responses I've gotten so far, I'm assuming the remaining 5% is for beating The Radience, and for completing the Godhome shit



Submitted May 31, 2019 at 05:34PM by Janawham_Blamiston http://bit.ly/2Z0VLau

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...