Friday, May 31, 2019

There is a sound that falls on deaf ears [Part 2]

Okay, so this is just a quick update. Also this will be the title for the rest of this series of events.

As I expected, the school was open today, it’s lunch time and I’m in the break room writing this. My head still has a grand aching feeling, it’s hard to concentrate.

I feel as though my suspicions have been something of the imagination. The dream I had last night helped me draw to this conclusion. Though I’m sure there are better things for you to do, I feel I must get this dream, no nightmare, off my chest.

Firstly, in this so called dream, I had feeling. As in, I could feel the same cold night’s breeze which I was in last night. Though, this cold air felt more like hands. I don’t know how I imagined it as that, it just felt like the right word to describe how it felt. There was a sensation of multiple cold hands, wrapping around me. Almost like I had something they wanted. Unlike before I could scream, so that’s what I did. Scream. It felt like I was one of the children, the same children who had unhinged jaws as they bellowed those screams, the same children who had tears that never seemed to stop.

My screams kept on going into the void, I couldn’t see anything but I could feel those cold hands. Those Icy hands. Suddenly, I couldn’t scream. It was the same thing that had been breathing on me before, it came and vanquished, is the only word I can describe what it did. It vanquished those ice hands, that cold air was seemed to be replaced by a warm breath of what stood before me. It was tall, very tall and slender. Mind you, this creature was no Slenderman. It’s face seemed to be disoriented, almost like it was a mass of ooze, although, it’s face also look it was in the shape of fire. The only facial feature was a smile, a smile of a madman. One who only wanted one thing, obsession over whatever thing. I didn’t know what that thing was, though it felt like I should know. Another thing that had stood out was the figure not wearing any clothes, although it had the outline of a human, it was all just a black void, no flesh. It had inhumanly large fingers that had ever so long nails to accompany it. All black, except those gleaming white rows of teeth.

I would say when writing this, when I think about the details I remember, it feels more real, but I heavily doubt that.

There was one part in this dream that seemed scarier than everything else I witnessed, perhaps to the point that I forgot what was going on. Usually, these figures of mystery attack, or at least say something. Alas, I couldn’t speak, my mouth though moving in the way to at least form sound was silent, as if it fell on deaf ears. The figure did the same, it seemed to mouth something, though no words formed. I wish I could tell you what it said, however, I couldn’t tell what it had said. I was just watching it’s loose jaw travel up and down in a talking movement, unhinged like the children, though I could tell it was still smiling.

It moved. One step at a time, it moved, close and closer. I didn’t. I stayed still, doomed by whatever this monster wanted to do to me. At this point in time, I had forgotten it was a dream, the feeling of imminent death was within this embodiment of fear. As it finally stood in front of me, it loomed over me, smiling down. I greeted that smile with widening eyes, a mouth that wanted to scream. What happened next though, it’s the most frightening thing that I could ever dream of. It placed its hand on my shoulder, it was warm. It was so warm. I cried so hard. It’s warm touch felt like something you would feel when being consoled or from someone you love, more of a familiar one rather than a romantic one. I felt like a child, I just closed the distance and hugged this demon. Crying into it’s lower stomach, as it was so tall it was the highest point I could lean my face against. I felt like a child who had just been scolded, hugging its parent for forgiveness, or maybe too full of guilt. I couldn’t tell.

It embraced back with its long arm, the other had started patting my head as I cried harder, it’s long nails combed my hair in a nice way. I remember it finally letting go, kneeling down to my level. One hand on shoulder, still consoling me. It’s smile then widened which I could barely see through my blurred vision. I think fear once again took over, as I was about to speak again, it’s hand, in one swift motion tore through my throat, finding what I think to be my vocal cords and grasping.

I woke up grasping my throat, a cold sweat with tears. I was looking towards the mirror, seeing myself with that horrified look. This was around 4am, I spent the rest of my morning trying to calm down. If I’m feeling up to it, I may try and draw it at some point, mind the fact that I’m terrible at art.

Nothing else happened the rest of the day, that dream was just my imagination, something due to my headache. After all, no one else had weird dreams, not even the children in the incident yesterday. I felt like writing this down, the dream, would help me calm down. As I have typed this, the more confident I have become of how ridiculous it sounds. If another weird dream happens or any other strange anomaly happens I will inform you, for now though nothing else weird has happened. Though I’ve been having a bad feeling recently. Something will happen sooner or later, I’ll be writing things down throughout the day and seeing which ones seem to be out of the ordinary or relevant to these posts.

Update: so I decided to edit the draft since I can’t post within the 24 hour time so I’m going to update what had happened later.

I was talking to Ms B, she informed me something interesting related to the incident of yesterday. She was telling me that everyone who screamed said that apparently they heard something else being said at lunch time (my break). They didn’t know what was being said as everyone who did hear it were born fully deaf at least, so it was impossible to determine what had been said. This happened during my break and Ms B was a supervisor of the playground, so she had heard it first hand. So I only heard it from Ms B. I asked her if they had seen anything, I was just curious as I was wondering if maybe that figure had something to do with the incident, I did not expect for her to answer with something so unusual.

She had told me that a lot of students, the ones who had been screaming according to her, had a new imaginary friend. Although they claim to see this ‘friend’, the other students, the partially to not born deaf ones, claimed that it was just a game where they have a new friend. Though the screaming children were bent on this figure being real. Both me and Ms B laughed it off, though I did have an ominous feeling.

I feel like it’s the figure from my dreams, but it’s just a coincidence. Why would I see the imaginary friend from children with this headache of mine.

I will write another post to the series tomorrow, informing you all if anything new happens, but please keep in mind that these events are just due to my imagination, they simply can’t be anything of the supernatural. Well, I also feel like I typed this to convince myself rather than those of you who read this.

[Link to part 1] https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/buyz65/im_still_riled_up_but_there_is_a_sound_that_falls/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app



Submitted June 01, 2019 at 01:08AM by Mikaloma http://bit.ly/2WE2KZ6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...