Thursday, April 25, 2019

Monster Drawing With description. Creative direction allowed

Hi, so I was told I needed to have a picture of the monster I created for a story. Problem is I suck at art. Can someone draw the monster for me? I have the description from the story so if it follows that, other stuff can be added by choice. It needs to be scary and gory. Doesn’t need to be coloured, artists choice. Problem 2 is I need it done by Monday, April 28, 2019. My thought was it’s kinda similar to skinwalkers mixed with wendigo, with a little something extra. Here’s the description from the story.

“It was y’all and pinkish-grey. The thick, slimy blood dripping down it’s elongated limbs was splattering slowly to the floor. It’s torso was shrivelled, skin sticking to its ribs. The creature had three arms, each covered in loose, wrinkled skin. It aimed its long, pointed fingers at me. It wrapped its rotting hand around my forearm.”...”It’s head was half missing. Only one empty eye socket remained. It had no nose, only the bones. It’s mouth was opened impossibly wide, frozen in a silent scream of agony”...”With its sharp, talon-like nail...”

Please tell me if you can do the drawing, I’ll be sure to credit you and post the art on my social media after. Thank you!



Submitted April 26, 2019 at 02:02AM by asmarilyn http://bit.ly/2GMU8FZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...