Thursday, April 25, 2019

Newby kickboxer looking for some help

So I am 27 years old and had trained off and on since I was 17 until I was 20. I trained with friends at place that was just “MMA” training and not a lot of consistency on each discipline. Mainly I learned boxing and wrestling. Fell out for 5 or 6 years. But after getting back into shape working out this last year I started at a new martial arts gym and I am focusing on kickboxing and BJJ and want to really nail down those two disciplines before looking into other training. Mainly I was wondering if anyone had any good training tips or YouTube videos, books, or even podcasts that will help me learn more between classes so I can catch up. I mainly need to practice on proper stance with movement drills and good stretches to increase my flexibility in my legs. I am more interested in practicing the kickboxing fundamentals since the BJJ class is pretty much one on one teaching. Okay rant over. Any advice is much appreciated. I have found a lot of good content on this sub so far!



Submitted April 26, 2019 at 02:33AM by JeffAugustus http://bit.ly/2PzI1A0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...