Sunday, April 21, 2019

[intro] hello again!

I had to change my account due to being harassed on the other (not here!) Saying hello again :) (formally fuzzy lollipops)

Hello community! I’m new here and thought it was time to introduce myself. I was licensed veterinary technician, working mostly as a triage nurse in a busy emergency hospital. I have worked mostly with animals in every job I’ve had. I’m currently spending my days with my brilliant son, feeding his brain at every opportunity! I also have 3 cats and a dog. All of which were “rescues”. I have an Art and Science background, and have an education in art history, graphic design, and animal sciences, with a little background in astronomy. I’ve recently been trying to get myself creative again and have been teaching myself Watercolor painting. I try to paint as much as I am able.

My interest include, but are not limited to: Animals! Esp cats, dogs, raccoons, foxes, octopus, local wildlife, birds, bees. (I transformed my yard as a bee friendly area planting clovers in lieu of grass and adding bee friendly plants) I love art, making and seeing. I’ve been teaching myself watercolor painting and have really been enjoying it. I love music, but only listening, not able to make it, but there’s always music playing in my home. Some favorites are: Nine Inch Nails, tool, dog fashion disco, zeppelin, reggae, blues, soul, classical I love movies, quality tv, and gaming. I used to play WoW I’m obsessed with T-shirt’s and love rare or vintage shirts especially band shirts I love reading especially Stephen King

I look forward to getting to know everyone! Have a great day



Submitted April 22, 2019 at 12:42AM by galactic_catastrophe http://bit.ly/2VmH8Ac

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...