Monday, April 1, 2019

27 [M4F] Delaware/Philadelphia/New Jersey/Maryland - It's April Fools Day, and I'd be a Fool for You (If You Let Me)

Me:

Self-checkout enthusiast. I sometimes am daring and take 7 items into the "5 or less" self-checkout locations.

Big time gamer, I currently play on Xbox One. It'd be great if you did, too, but no biggie if not. If we date, please know that I'll absolutely invite you to game with me, and would probably help it happen if needed. I tend to get along better with gamers than non-gamers, but this is not true across the board and is just something I've noticed. I'm currently playing Apex Legends and could use a good wingwoman for it!

I'm very much a homebody, and prefer a night in rather than a night out (but I'm not opposed to nights out). Because of one of the medical conditions I tend to prefer to be familiar with places I'm going. It's just a little "me thing." It takes me a lot to trust someone fully, and it's largely a product of the aforementioned medical conditions.

Living near Wilmington, Delaware with my parents. I’d strongly prefer to date someone from around my area. The farthest I’d be willing to travel is an hour, give or take a bit of time. I'm working towards moving back out, but my situation has been pretty rough lately so it's a work in progress for me.

I'm a big collector of music and secondarily movies and shows. I can give you access to my Plex server if we date, at which point you can watch or listen to anything from my massive collections. Some call me a data hoarder, but the truth of the matter is I simply enjoy consuming media in most of it's different forms.

I'm looking to build with someone long-term. I don't have a lot to offer financially, but I do have a lot to offer in a potential relationship. I'd treat you right with no doubt. I’m an extremely kind soul with a big heart. I try to look for the good in every situation. I want to spend time with someone with the idea that we're in this together and that we won't give up on each other over some petty squabbling. Too many people give up too easily on relationships, and I really want a "ride or die" type of woman. I want to grow in a relationship and grow to be a better person alongside someone else.

I have my own car and ideally you will, too, or at least have your license and a way to travel. My last relationship had me busing her around and always driving to her and truthfully it got very tiring as time went on. If you're

You:

Appearance isn't a deal breaker as long as you take care of yourself decently (shower/bathe, trim nails, etc)... no one likes a slob. I'm not supermodel and I don't expect you to be, either. I'm not particularly concerned with what you look like, but please send a photo when you message me so that I know you're a real person (and not a catfish/bot).

Please don't message me unless you're willing to (eventually) meet up and spend time together. I'm not looking for a e-relationship nor pen pals. I want someone to bring back to my parents and introduce to my extended family (they're pretty great, trust me). Family is important to me, and I would hope it would be similar for a potential match (I understand not everyone can have a good family relationship, though, due to things outside their control... it's not a deal breaker).

I'm interested in someone who I can connect with on a deep level and have heart-to-hearts with. I also want someone who knows how to be fun when the situation calls for it... serious is good, but life is too short not to have fun. I really want someone who

I'm a tiny bit religious, and my parents are very religious... but truth be told I don't have a preference about a potential date... I accept all (reasonable) world views. As long as you aren't a white nationalist or some bullshit, I'm fine with it. Bonus points if you’re a feminist.

I don't have a preference about tattoos/piercings for a woman. I really like body art, but I dislike tacky body art. I want to get tattoos in the future, but I'm worried I'll outgrow them.. because, yanno, they're permanent.

I don't expect you to fully have your life together, but at the same time I like people who are driven. As long as you have future plans you're working towards, that's good enough for me. I'm working on my goals and ideally you will be, too. Let's work on them together.



Submitted April 01, 2019 at 08:19PM by shoelessjp https://ift.tt/2WwIm8O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...