Tuesday, April 23, 2019

20[M4R] Irish lad looking for people with common interests! Looking to hang out or talk.

Hey all, I'm Ryan. I'm a computer science student who's looking forward to the end of the semester with great desperation. I'm looking for people to talk to or hang out with as I'm soon about to have a lot more free time than I'm used to with college.

I like to indulge in my hobbies, which I'll talk a bit about.. I like to read a lot. My favourite author is Haruki Murakami. I binged all his books last year and loved the majority of them. I've some criticisms of how he treats women in his works but he's an excellent author and basically I just snort his books like crack. I haven't read as much I want to lately but I'm planning to get through a book list I made up at the start of the year. I'll post it in the comments.

I love music and collecting records. I just went to Manchester for a gig a few weeks back, HEALTH were the band that was playing, love em. Had a few drinks with them after the show too. Nine Inch Nails is my jam lately.

I'm a programmer as well, I'm planning to start working on a project as soon as my academic duties finish up. Coding is in my soul and I absolutely love computers as well as messing with them and hacking them.

I also love art, film, leftist politics, writing, video games, cats and movies. I won't go into detail though, because that'd be a bit much. The reason why I'm posting is because my LDR girlfriend tends to work during the night, and I'm talkative during those times. So it can get a bit lonely, and I always fancy a good chat.

While I'd prefer if you were from Ireland or the UK, I'm happy to talk to anyone.



Submitted April 23, 2019 at 09:29PM by acruelangelsthesis http://bit.ly/2UTnj3W

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...