Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Entitled parent Splashes Sizzling Hot Chocolate On Me & Tells Me To Stop Overreacting

I wrote this story long ago and its a repost from r/EntitledPeople

So I just started listening/watching darkfluff, voiceyhere and rslash during this week and was amazed how much entitled parents went to extreme lengths to make them feel entitled. I made this account just for this occasion to share my story. I had lots of crazy EP stories but this is just one of the worst. if you like more entitled parents stories of mine, boy do i have a lot more

So a little backstory, Im originally from Indonesia but I also have german ethnicity (dad side). I currently and still live and go to college here in Indonesia until my semester is over and I get to go to Australia or Canada to continue my degree in Art & Design. This happened in a restaurant in the campus.

So I go to an art college that is in the education district as there is types of schools(kindergarten, elementary, middle, high school and finally college). I'm in the art college and its one of the only art colleges in the district so its pretty rare, but I won't bore you the details. One day during my class it was lunchtime and I decided to eat at the restaurant/cafe in the ground floor as they are cheap and I try to save money on the side from my weekly allowance. I sit with my friend and went to order for my meal. Everything seemed ok until I received my drink, which unfortunately was wrong so I went up to the cashier to tell them they got order wrong. All of a sudden I get a really hard poke on my shoulder and the persons nail was long like it stabbed my shoulder hard. I turned around and to see this snarky mother pursing her lips like a pouty child while holding the hand of her daughter and looks at me if I did something wrong. The whole conversation was in indonesian so I translated the best I could because the entitled mother spoke javanese and indonesian at the same time

EM: entitled Mom, F: friend, M: me

M: Can I help you?

EM: Why are you lining up before us?

M: you weren't at the counter so i walked up like any normal person would

She looked at me as If something was in my teeth and proceeded to say

EM: Well I was here first and you showed up in front of me and not caring I was here!

I looked at her with confusion as I remember she wasn't there when I was walking to the counter. I proceeded to say

M: Ma'am you weren't here I have eyes and I didn't see you

she began to get upset and told me to move out of the way so she can order.

EM: Can you please move? I want to order my food and my daughter is starting to get very impatient

her daughter was oblivious to the whole thing

M: Im sorry but I was here first, I'll just be for a moment and you can do your business

The entitled mom was fusing, and her daughter tried to calm her down

EM: NO! LET ME ORDER FIRST, I WAS HERE FIRST THEREFORE I SHOULD ORDER FIRST!!!!

she yelled at me almost making me shake because I feared her, but I stood my ground

M: Ma'am it's only for a few minutes why can;t you be patient and let me do what I need to do.

EM: NO! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO ORDER WHATEVER IT IS YOU WANT, YOUR FAT ALREADY NOW GET OUT OF MY WAY YOU FAT B**CH!!!!

I was so angry she called me this but I still ordered my drink, After I was done I stepped out of the way and let her order her stuff, she orders her stuff and Her daughter asked if she could have hot chocolate. she ordered it and everything seemed back to normal...WRONG!!!

I waited near the counter and the entitled mom came up to me while I was drinking my beverage.

EM: GOD WHY WOULD YOU DRINK SUCH A SUGARY SH*T!!!

mind you its actually a organic smoothie so I just shrugged it off at took a sip of my drink.

the daughter then said if she can have my drink to which I said no nicely, she pouted a little but was very understanding

EM: why wouldn't you give your drink to my daughter??

M: Well you said it was sugary sh*t and isn't that unhealthy for your daughter

EM: DON'T TELL ME HOW I SHOULD FEED MY DAUGHTER NOW GIVE ME THE DRINK THIS INSTANT!!!

M: Ma'am I don't understand what your problem is, I told you no and that's final yet you still persist in getting what you want.

EM: I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF ME, NOW GIVE ME THE DAMN DRINK OR ELSE!!!

I chose else because I still didn't want to give her my drink and boy did I choose wrong

She got her hot chocolate and I thought she was going to give it to her daughter. She then smiled at me, opened the lid and splashed the scalding hot chocolate all over my body and face. I SCREAMED IN PAIN at this point and held onto my face. the cashier woman was shocked to what she just saw and tended to my aid. My friend rushed in to help and screaming at the Entitled mom for what she did

F: why the fuck would you do that to him, he did nothing wrong.

EM: he did do something wrong and its not like it painful anyways, he's just overreacting. STOP SCREAMING FATASS AND GET UP!!

F: YOU JUST ASSAULTED MY FRIEND AND YOUR TELLING HIM HE'S OVERREACTING!!!!

EM: YEAH!! LIKE I SAID HE DESERVES IT, HE TRIED TO GRAB MY BOOB AND R**E ME

(Note: we were at a restaurant, and also I am gay even though that's not relevant to this whole thing haha)

F: STOP DENYING YOUR MISTAKE, YOU ASSAULTED MY FRIEND AND TRIED TO PIN IT ON HIM FOR AN ATTACK THAT DIDN'T EVEN HAPPEN, THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE HERE AND THEY JUST WITNESSED WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!!!!

EM starts to look around and see people in shock, and tries to convince people to make her the victim.

At this point I couldn't see as much since the burns were to painful for me to even move at this point. the cashier called security while my friend dialed the police. They came in less than five minutes with an ambulance and there they tended my injuries. I blacked out because of the pain

I woke up in the clinic several hours later with gauze covering my arms and chest. My friend came in and was glad to see me awake. I asked her what happened

it turns out the police were talking to the Entitled mom and she made up a story on how I tried to abuse her and her daughter and tried to accuse me of R**e but the police wouldn't buy it(they knew me very well and could tell she was lying) The security and the restaurant owner/cashier lady had cameras and clearly showed the woman splashing the hot chocolate at me. she tried to make a run for it but tripped and fell down the stairs into the pickup zone. she gave her statements as well as the other witnesses and she rode the ambulance with me.

The police and the Nurse came in to see how I was doing. The police asked if i wanted to press charges to which I agreed to which was anyway the intended purpose throughout this whole ordeal. The police then told me that the mother is being held in jail until the court can decide what to do to her, but with her lengthy criminal record its possible she'll get prison time. It was at that moment what shocked me the most about this woman. It turns out the police has been having issues with her about similar incidents which got her banned in 3 malls and 30 outlets for attacking staff and customers. if guilty she could end up in jail for a fair amount of time for assault, false accusations and disorderly conduct.

I have to go to the court later this month to explain to them what happened as well as my friend.

Here is my other post of what happened in the court room. One word..Hell

https://www.reddit.com/r/EntitledPeople/comments/bcaqgi/judgement_day/



Submitted April 23, 2019 at 08:26PM by ImaginaryBroccoli6 http://bit.ly/2IFT6yK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...