Thursday, March 28, 2019

Low self-confidence when it comes to dating

Hey everyone, firstly I'm 21 years old and I'm not really looking for anyone right now but I sometimes think about this and or get asked why I'm single and I end up lowering my self confidence.

For the past years I haven't been feeling my best, I feel like my interest art,make up,nails,hairstyling ,fashion and cute anime decoration makes me feel like my options ore limited because people in my life have told me that "well what if one day your future boyfriend didn't like you doing make up or nails?" "You're gonna buy that panda wallet? If you do are you even gonna have sex after that?" Sounds childish,and it is, but I can't help but think about them and figure that I'm not meant for nobody.

I'm also not the most in shape person not obese but definitely overweigh, doesn't help that my skin is still healing from my bad acne experience in highschool.

I don't feel attractive because of that and due to people in my life making sly comments about my interests.



Submitted March 28, 2019 at 05:32PM by BlakePanPan https://ift.tt/2CG8XZC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...