Thursday, January 3, 2019

[SELL][US] Everything Free! Innisfree, The Face Shop, Tony Moly, IOPE, Erborian

Help me clean out for the new year. Everything is free, just pay for shipping starting at $3. Only exception is Erborian. I also have skincare (mostly L'Occitane) available in my MUE post.

AB Verification.

  • The Face Shop Smart Peeling White Jewel (75% left, expires 4/25/20)
  • The Face Shop Smart Peeling Mild Papaya (50% left, expires 12/1/19)
  • Innisfree Eco Flower Tint #3 Camellia (Used 3x, expires 12/2/19)
  • Innisfree Green Tea Foam Cleanser sample
  • Innisfree Eco Nail Art Sticker #3 Gold Stripe
  • Innisfree Eco Nail Art Sticker #2 Vintage Flower
  • TonyMoly Crystal Blusher #7 Bronzing Brown
  • IOPE BB Cushion Case (case only!) (two available)
  • Erborian Perfect Morning BB Mask (box contains 8 mask packs) - $8


Submitted January 03, 2019 at 10:04AM by mimimiso http://bit.ly/2R6s4oZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...