Monday, January 28, 2019

Markoth is, by far, the worst part of the game [RANT]

Fuck this piece of shit asshole motherfucker.

Look at what most people consider to be the best bosses in the game: NKG and Sisters of Battle. Both are fast and difficult, but their moves are telegraphed clearly and can be dodged.

Markoth, on the other hand, is the complete opposite and is a fetid pile of rancid shit in comparison.

Dodged his sword attack? Oh, there's another one that just spawned off screen.

Jumping a lot and staying mobile? Oh, a sword just spawned directly on top of you.

Found an opening for an attack? Oh, his shield just decided to change direction and wack you in the face.

Go for a pogo? Oh, he just decided to randomly move upwards and smash his body into you.

Used a sharp shadow dash to hit him? Oh, now you don't have a dash to recover with and fall to your death.

I'm losing my goddamn mind trying to beat this guy on ascended since he ended my path of hollownest. I understand that you're supposed to beat him with spells and nail arts. But I need to use all my soul for healing and I've literally never been able to effectively use a nail art (I'm outright incapable of jumping and dodging while holding attack. It's just too awkward).

Markoth needs to be completely overhauled. He ruins an otherwise perfect game.



Submitted January 28, 2019 at 08:52PM by Ace81892 http://bit.ly/2SawXwV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...