Wednesday, January 30, 2019

HIGH SCHOOL IS FU**ING HELL! 😭

So, It's the third day of high school. IT'S FUCKING HELL! (for me)

  • Absolutely no friends in any of my classes. (Leaving me by myself with my thoughts.)
  • 2nd day 3rd assignment.
  • Unable to focus on work. (I've got social anxiety, I'm too scared in class to focus on work.)
  • Me and my mate almost got jumped by some bullies after school.
  • My Principe is a fucking bitch.

I just can't take it anymore! Yesterday in art I went to the bathroom in tears, I just stayed in a cubical crying. I opened my phone and started writing a list of what I wanted to do before I died (because I was having suicidal thoughts). On Monday, I smashed my phone because I remembered I had P.E. (I have no friends in it leaving me by myself). I also got lost on the first day, so I go to the office, and the Principle was so rude, shes like "oh what is it now", I just explained I was lost and shes like "well not my problem! use your initiative. WTF I can't take it anymore! I've been pinching my arm in class with my nails, not because its painful, but because the pain gets my away from the world, puts my mind off things. Not to mention, my favourite councillor left, leaving me no one to talk to. 😭

The only thing that's preventing me from ending it is my best friend, she reminds me that laughter can be the best median.



Submitted January 30, 2019 at 05:32PM by xDan_i http://bit.ly/2Ba7BFQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...