Wednesday, January 30, 2019

21 [F4R] Asia / Anywhere — Glad I'm not in the Midwest anymore!

I've been following the news and I feel cold just reading about the weather, wow. I was in the Midwest during the latter half of 2018 when it wasn't as cold (but still too cold for my tropical Asian self) and found it to be a lovely place (albeit a bit corny, hehe). Stay warm folks!

I'm 21, located somewhere in Asia, and looking for someone to talk to about anything and everything. I'll just list a few things about myself to give you an idea of what I'm like:

  • If you couldn't tell from my profile, I listen to a lot of K-pop and have been doing so since 2009-ish. My current favorite artists are BTS, DAY6, (G)I-DLE, fromis_9, Sunmi, TWICE, Blackpink and Red Velvet. I also enjoy badly dancing along to K-pop songs when I think no one's looking (ssshhhh). While I don't necessarily expect everyone to listen to it, it'd be nice if you were open to it. Other than K-pop, I listen to a fair bit of mainstream Western pop music (aka whatever comes up on Spotify).

  • This wouldn't be complete without mentioning my MBTI type (however invalid it may be) and Hogwarts house. I'm an ISTJ and a Slytherin, and I'm not sure whether the two have any correlation or not. Don't worry, I don't hold any Pureblood supremacist views (or any supremacist views of any sort).

  • I enjoy doing my nails and dabbling in nail art once in a while. I enjoy painting my nails and all that. Hence, I do have very sharp nails (yes, I have accidentally scratched myself and others on occasion).

  • I make really bad dad jokes and puns, which I won't apologize for. Nope.

  • I would describe myself as a homebody and I often joke that I'm a 60-year-old trapped in a 21-year-old's body. My idea of a perfect Friday night involves a good book or Netflix show and my bed. I don't party, drink or smoke, it's not really my scene.

Now that you know a bit about me, let's move on to what my ideal conversation partner would be like (and they're not high standards, inb4 'unrealistic expectations!!11!!!'):

  • Between the ages of 21 - 23 and I'm pretty strict (?) on this, I guess. I just find it more comfortable to talk with people who are closer in age to myself.

  • Location doesn't really matter to me. As long as you don't reply like, 6 hours later to every message, it's all good.

  • You're able to type properly with appropriate punctuation and grammar. Sounds silly, I know, but it's just nice to read a well-formed message, reply, sentence and so on.

I'm cool with talking to anyone who is respectful, humorous and sensible. I'm not looking for anything NSFW at the present moment, just wanted to point that out.

If you're interested, send me a message and we'll see where it goes! I mostly use Discord for communication so that's my preferred medium of communication. I'll go back to listening to music (I've been loving Dancing With A Stranger recently, it's a great song. I think my Google Home is sick of playing that song, honestly).

Have a nice day!



Submitted January 30, 2019 at 03:54PM by hy-yh http://bit.ly/2DINLmI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...