Wednesday, January 30, 2019

34[F4M] (Northern Va. / DC) i'm creepy, but in a good way!

First off, I'm not interested in hooking up or one night stands, so don't message me if you're looking to sext or whatever.

I'm a short, brown,round Latina who grew up all over the world, I'd say I'm a third culture kid. I have lived in NoVa for the last few years, and after years of putting up walls I'm ready to be part of a couple. I'm quite independent, being single for a long time will do that but I think of it more as being self-reliant.

I tend to be a home body but I'm looking to change that. The whole 'looking for a partner in crime' thing is so cliche (and saying it is cliche is also cliche) but yeah, I'm looking for someone who is physically, as well as emotionally, available to help me step out of my comfort zone. I want to go on hikes and to museums, explore the wonderful cities that are so near by to us, socialize with our loved ones. I get anxious being in large groups of people but I am trying not to let that stop me from experiencing life, having someone I trust near me would help a lot, I'd think.

I like going to concerts and events but with someone to help me deal with the crowd. The last few years I have been going to more comedy shows than music, I dig the assigned seating.

I've always been 'one of the guys' I'm super low maintenance, don't like heels or makeup. I do like getting my nails done, though. I'm a very affectionate, forgiving, and nurturing person (sometimes to a fault) but I'm not a push over. The older I get the more comfortable I am with how I look and who I am but i'm still a work in progress.

I like most things macabre, but not in a creepy serial killer kind of way... Though I am super interested in reading and learning about serial killers (the psychology and pathology). I like tattoos and other body art, piercings, beards, fountain pens, crossword puzzles, power tools, clavicles and boobies. I'm studying to be an End of Life Doula and want to have my own Home Funeral business.

Also, I like to be the big spoon but I'm willing to take turns ;)

It is important that you are ok with people smoking weed. Some people drink but I smoke. It helps me deal with my social anxiety. Also, I enjoy it. You don't have to smoke but if you do, that's a bonus.

I believe that you have to be friends before you can be in a relationship. So you have to be willing to talk and get to know each other before meeting.



Submitted January 31, 2019 at 06:59AM by alinisigrr http://bit.ly/2Tj6kDm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...