Friday, January 25, 2019

30 [F4R] Methodist prepper looking for like minded individual

I am a 30 year old, romantically monogamous, INFJ, mainline Christian, childfree, left of center, Democrat, debt free, Chicana office drone who loves books, movies, tv, and good food. Currently watching Men In Black because a friend said he'd never seen, still legend.

Random Sampling of Likes

Zombie Prepping (yup)

Pokemon Go

Seafood (my fav, how can you not love sushi?)

Ice cubes! (Seriously though... ice cubes and earbuds are ingredients to my perfect day)

People who dress in all black with white shoes

Italian food (Cafe Verdi)

American food (Panera, Burgerville, McMenamins)

Cold sandwiches & hot subs

Coffin nails

Asian food (Buffet @ Asia, Thai Princess)

Pop music

Christmas music (Only from Black Friday to New Year's Eve)

Hip Hop/Rap (Eminem, Missy, Jay-Z, Kanye, T.I.)

Berger Blanc Suisse

Classical music (I wish I was more knowledgeable than I am)

The Beatles

King of the Hill

Bob's Burgers

Community

Biopics

Documentaries

Romance movies (Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, It Could Happen To You, Pride and Prejudice)

Musicals (Pitch Perfect, Chicago, Smash Season 1)

Scary movies! (the Screams, Zodiac, The Purge)

Action/Thrillers (John Wick, Edge of Tomorrow, The Game)

Museums related to art, natural history, or ancient societies

Talking back

Dominoes (I come from a dominoes family)

Relaxing comfortably at home (thrill seekers, I'm probably not your partner in crime)

Silence

Reading (regency romances, biographies of strong women, whodunits)

Please message me if you're a prepper who loves city life!



Submitted January 26, 2019 at 08:28AM by virtuousnoodle http://bit.ly/2FRYJby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...