Friday, December 7, 2018

[Repost][Request] 5 kids/16,14,9,8,5/Isaiah, Jacob, Sarah, Zoe, Willow/ Austin TX Wishing for holiday cheer this year!

Thank you to the people who purchased gifts for my kiddos already. You are the true spirit of Christmas! I can't begin to express how grateful I am.

Edit: After I posted this I saw that several more gifts were purchased so I updated the gift tally to reflect the correct number of gifts

Updated Gift Tally:

Isaiah, 2 gifts (Bitsy Beads Ultimate Kit, Fantastic Beasts Story Pack - LEGO Dimensions )

Jacob, 2 gifts (Klutz Make Clay Charms Craft Kit, Doctor Who TARDIS Wallet )

Sarah, 4 gifts (Prismacolor Scholar Manga Drawing Set, 10 Piece Kit, Sakura 50203 8-Piece Pigma Manga Comic Pro Drawing Kit, The Manga Fashion Bible: The Go-To Guide for Drawing Stylish Outfits and Characters, U.S. Art Supply 9" x 12" Premium Manga-Marker Paper Pads )

Zoe, 3 gifts (Homecube Big Capacity Pencil Case Green, Dyvicl Black Micro-Pen Fineliner Ink Pens, STMT DIY Choker Necklace Set)

Willow, 3 gifts (Creepy Pair of Underwear! book, Scotamalone Kid Binoculars Shock Proof Toy Binoculars Set , Townley Girl Dreamworks Trolls Non-Toxic Peel-Off Nail Polish )

(Text from original post)

My family and I could really use a little help this year for with Christmas. We have lived far under the poverty level for a long time but we do our best to make it by. We live frugally, buy all of our clothes and household items second hand, we never go out to eat etc. My husband has permanent physical and mental disabilities from his time served in the Army and his pension is currently our only income. 3 of our children have special needs which require full-time care and I have been unable to work outside of the home for several years now. I do my best to make ends meet but it's been very hard lately.

I thought I was going to be alright this year, I finally fixed my credit and was able to save a little money but our only vehicle needed several unexpected and expensive repairs and I had to use nearly all of the money I had saved up to make the repairs. Then we were hit with an electric bill that was over $600 because our heating and A/C unit is old and faulty but the landlord will not fix it because "it still works". I had to go into debt just to keep my electricity on and now we have no money at all for Christmas.

These kids are so awesome, they are all kind and compassionate and they have been so resilient through all of our hard times. We moved here in 2012 to escape abusive and toxic family and were homeless that year for 6 months and through Christmas. We've just been trying to rebuild our lives ever since and give the kids a stable and happy home. They never complain about not having money and they really deserve to have more. I'm really trying my best, I feel bad asking for help but we have no other family or friends and I'm out of options this year. We are so grateful for any assistance!

Original Post

Isaiah's Wishlist

Jacob's Wishlist

Sarah's Wishlist

Zoe's Wishlist

Willow's Wishlist

Thank you again and Merry Christmas!



Submitted December 07, 2018 at 07:33AM by GranMamare https://ift.tt/2roomaM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...