Sunday, December 30, 2018

(M4W)- 22m looking for a girl or 2 that wanna start 2019 with some fun

Im 22 but im very mature for my age just in case that matters honestly vibe better with women 24-29 since there more mature and decisive (with my beard most ppl assume im 24-25), im looking for something casual, fwb, nsa, dating, NYE fun :) I live in downtown Montreal and I apologize for the long read

Some general stuff about me: if ur interested :) hit me up

im 6 foot 3, i was born in Dubai and lived there for 19 years then moved here to mlt, im half Polish, half Indian and i live downtown mlt alone, ive got a big build, big shoulders, average body, im well endowed

Sexually im more dominant but i don't mind a girl taking control sometimes, i don't mind exploring to a degree, im more then happy to go down one a girl its fun, having a girl grab ur head and moan is hot af, i prefer rougher sex i find its more passionate, nails in my back, neck biting... (no marks tho), also im not the type of guy that will leave you unsatisfied if u make me cum im ready for round 2 to make you orgasm...ive outlasted girls before so the point is im not selfish in bed and i like mutual satisfaction.

Some of my hobbies are scuba diving (already licenses advanced open water diver), art/tattoos because it a side business of my too (i design tattoos for clients, personal endeavor), sports (mainly football/soccer but used to play rugby, basketball and cricket too as a high school senior), anything that challenges me normally interests me, im studying mechanical engineering, into gaming, watching movies and series, foodie (big time), music (huge range),420 friendly (i have 7 bongs)

As a person im not like most guys or ppl in general, personality wise im kinda unique, my friends describe me as genuine, entertaining, smart, strong-willed, crazy at times and kind-hearted also they call me a funny asshole which is true haha, i can be sarcastic at times, don't have a filter and if u are sexually minded and playful its a plus :) im the type of person that would do anything for the people i care about, also if u offer some sort of crazy adventure im down coz why not right xD

i dont really have a type btw and if it ends up in friends or more im open to it, if ur interested message me, dont be shy :)



Submitted December 30, 2018 at 08:14PM by Casualqibs http://bit.ly/2EVIE4d

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...