Sunday, December 30, 2018

Nightmare King Grimm Sucks- Any Tips (might have spoilers)

I’ve been fighting against NKG here for about an hour and a half, and I’m a little pissed off with the guy at this point because I still can’t beat him! Usually in enter the fight with the charms Baldur Shell, Mark of Pride, Grimmchild, and Sharp Shadow equipped. So, does anyone have any basic tips on fighting this guy? Recommended charms? Maybe some advice? Currently I have 8 total masks, the Pure Nail, and all the Nail Arts. Thanks for reading, and I really appreciate any help you’d be willing to throw my way.



Submitted December 30, 2018 at 05:24PM by Starfire1511 http://bit.ly/2ETUYkS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...