Wednesday, December 19, 2018

[Intro] I'm that loud weird girl you realize you want to become her best friend

Hey guys! So my name is Charlotte. I'm 32. I am loud and crazy but I care lots about people.

I am a geek. I like Voltron, Doctor Who, Firefly and so much more.

I am trying to learn makeup and nail art after almost 20 years of not really acting like a girl.

I have 5 rescued small dogs that are my world other than my kid. Fun Fact I was trying to get my daughters attention and I called her my little dogs name instead of her's. And yes I have called the dog my kids name.

I love all types of music and I love to sing.

I just got my AA (WOOOOOTTT) and I'm working on my BA in Marketing.

Other than that I'm super easy going. I can be a troll. Mostly to ignorant people and try not to be too mean!

So far the people here just seem like fun people.

I feel like I am bad at these things so if you want to know more ask! I will answer anything!



Submitted December 19, 2018 at 03:50PM by Mabuisakura https://ift.tt/2EtQql0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...