Wednesday, December 19, 2018

19[F4M]- anywhere - dark human looking for another dark human

My ideal guy has always been someone who has loads of tattoos, has a closet full of black, has a dark sense of humour like me and a killer smile (also other things like piercings..maybe isn’t afraid to put on some black nail polish but I mean does any man even do that nowadays?) but sadly those sort of guys mostly just exist on instagram.but Im the kind of person who looks at personality over looks so like yeah.idk why I said all that but anyways. I’m 19. I’m a sarcastic human being who’s naturally pessimistic. I’m not an edge lord even though sometimes it may seem like I am!I don’t smile much but I’d like to find friends and people who can make me smile and laugh. Oh I also make really lame jokes haha. I love art and I’m trying to get into water colour painting these days. I have a pet cat named nightmare. That’s all the important things I can think of.



Submitted December 19, 2018 at 01:53PM by starlife00 https://ift.tt/2UY0xUI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Does Long Distance Even Work? (Fucking My Dorm Mate)

​ I'm Hunter and I'm 18, just about to finish off my freshman year in college. So, to give some background on this story that happ...